Monday, August 07, 2006

Alive in Austria

Okay, now I'm in a laundromat in Austria. I'm still alive (which means that I did not go skydiving or parasailing or repelling off a cliff or any of that like a lot of other people on the trip are right now!) and the Alps are very beautiful even if they're not Lebanon. I do not have much internet time but I might get online again later tonight (maybe with a less screwy keyboard) but I thought I'd update and let you all (anyone? Bueller? Bueller?) know that I am alive and having an awesome time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad the adventure is going well...I don't think you'll ever top this memorable summer...I wonder how all this is going to affect your future career choice...

Papy Warbucks

3:44 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home